Enjoy this delicious, easy, breakfast puff– or as our little ones call it “balloon pancake” because it grows so beautifully in the oven.
It’s a perfect weekend breakfast topped with seasonal fruit or syrup or perhaps even some ice cream.
120g plain flour
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
50g melted unsalted butter.
1. Preheat your oven to 200C fan.
2. Grease a 20 x 30cm baking dish.
3. Mix the eggs, milk, flour, salt, vanilla and melted butter in a blender or hand whisk until smooth. Pour the batter into your baking dish.
4. Bake for 20-25 mins or until edges are golden brown and puffy.
5. Serve with fruit, a dusting of icing sugar and/or syrup.